California Environmental Quality Act
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This book is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
| A Wikibookian suggests that this book or chapter be merged with California Public Policy and Citizen Participation.
Please discuss whether or not this merger should happen on the discussion page.
California Environmental Quality Act (2006)
The simplified CEQA Guidelines in plain English.
- Summary Section-this tells what the definitions are.
- Agricultural land
- Impact Report
- Infill Site
- Short Title
- State Agencies, boards and commissions
- Local Agencies
- Streamlined Environmental Review
- Submission of Information
- General Responsibilities
- Authorities Granted to Public Agencies by CEQA
- Lead Agency
- Preliminary Review of Projects and Conduct of Initial Study
- Negative Declaration Process
- EIR Process
- Time Limits
- Contents of Environmental Impact Reports
- Considerations in Preparing EIRs and Negative Declarations
- Types of EIRs
- Master Environmental Impact Report
- Special Situations
- Review and Evaluation of EIRs and Negative Declarations
- Projects Also Subject to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- EIR Monitor
- Exemption for Certified State Regulatory Programs
- Statutory Exemptions
- Categorical Exemptions
Any listed court cases will be shown by the relevant laws in which they were affected by.
- Search by article or reference number