Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with software engineering: the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software, and the study of these approaches. It is a field of study dedicated to creating software that is of higher quality, more affordable, maintainable, and quicker to build.
The following 9 related categories may be of interest, out of 9 total.
- ► Book:Agile Software Engineering Cheatsheets (2 pages)
- ► Book:Geographic Information Systems (1 page)
- ► Book:Introduction to Software Engineering (77 pages)
- ► Book:Keyword Test Case Design (1 page)
- ► Book:Modelling Theory and Practice (7 pages)
- ► Book:Open VOGEL (8 pages)
- ► Book:Software Engineering (1 page)
- ► Book:Software Engineering with an Agile Development Framework (2 cats, 56 pages)
- ► Book:Software Engineers Handbook (2 cats, 19 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Software engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.