Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with materials engineering: an interdisciplinary field involving the properties of matter and its applications to various areas of science and engineering. This discipline investigates the relationship between the structure of materials at atomic or molecular scales and their macroscopic properties. It includes elements of applied physics and chemistry, as well as chemical, mechanical, civil and electrical engineering.
The following 10 related categories may be of interest, out of 10 total.
- Book:3D Printing (13 pages)
- Book:Electronic Properties of Materials (13 pages)
- Book:Nanotechnology (1 cat, 52 pages)
- Book:Overview of Elasticity of Materials (9 pages)
- Book:Xray Crystallography (7 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Materials engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.