Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with chemical engineering: the branch of engineering that deals with the application of physical science (e.g. chemistry and physics), with mathematics, to the process of converting raw materials or chemicals into more useful or valuable forms. In addition to producing useful materials, modern chemical engineering is also concerned with pioneering valuable new materials and techniques - such as nanotechnology and fuel cells.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- Book:Carbon Nanotube Cookbook (1 page)
- Shelf:Environmental engineering (6 cats, 7 pages)
- Book:Chemical Process Control (1 page)
- Book:Heat Transfer (10 pages)
- Book:Introduction to Chemical Engineering Processes (2 cats, 41 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Chemical engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.