Memorize Psalm 100:4.
|Psalm 100:4 (NIV)
|Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Name 5 Bible kings. Which kings were the best rulers and why?
- First king – Saul;
- second king – David;
- third king – Solomon.
- Joash was seven years old when he started his reign;
- Josiah was eight when he became king,
- King Jesus
These are just a few examples, list more if possible. (a). Use costumes, crowns, throne chair, etc. if possible.
Tell the stories about 2 of the kings as the children act out the stories.
Name at least 4 queens in the Bible. Why are these queens important.
- Queen of Sheba
Write a story about queens and read it to the class.
Make two of the following:
- A throne room using a shoe box - cardboard-tube-castle
- Make crowns and explain what decorations mean to the king - Metallic crown
- Decorate a chair for a king
- Make a mural of a throne room
Child of the King Crafts Pinterest