From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 Old lessons and exercises
- 2 Vocabulario (Vocabulary)
- 3 Gramática (Grammar)
- 4 Verbos (Verbs)
- 5 Herramientas para el aprendizaje (Learning Tools)
- 6 Ejercicios (Exercises)
- 7 Y más (And More)
- 8 Acerca del libro (About The Book)
- 9 Contribuir (To Contribute)
- 10 Enlaces externos (External Links)
Old lessons and exercises
- Cómo presentarse
Learn how to introduce yourself and converse with others. Learn how to talk about what you are and learn the alphabet.
- De viaje
Learn how to say "a" and "the". Learn colors, nationalities, time, and more.
- Actividades recreativas
Learn how to conjugate regular verbs in the present tense, and learn some irregular verbs.
- La familia
Learn how to talk about your family. Learn stem changing verbs, the present participle, and the present progressive.
- La escuela
Learn vocabulary about school, how to ask questions, and compare things.
- De compras
Learn about direct and indirect object pronouns. Learn some vocabulary about food.
- En la casa
How do I talk about things that have happened in the past? Learn how to talk about things in the past, the two past tenses in Spanish, and vocab for around-the-house work.
- La ayuda médica
In this chapter, learn how to give commands in Spanish. Also, learn about the body and your health in Spanish.
- Las culturas hispanas
Learn about Spanish media, and some of the perfect tenses in Spanish here.
- En el hotel
Vocabulary and dialogue encountered at a hotel, with additional grammar.
- En la plaza y el parque
In this chapter, you will learn about the typical Spanish park and plazas. .
Cada día, distintas palabras (each day, different words)
|LAS PALABRAS DEL DÍA
18 del 01 de 2017
Herramientas para el aprendizaje (Learning Tools)
Y más (And More)
Acerca del libro (About The Book)
Contribuir (To Contribute)
Donar imágenes a este libro Donate images to this book
There are many ways you can contribute to this Wikibook:
Enlaces externos (External Links)
- www.dilo.com.mx Dilo en español Podcast with audio to learn spanish. It's free.
- Learn Spanish Live Online Learn Spanish Online via Audio-Conference - Lots of free resources, PowerPoints and presentations for IPod and mp3 players available.
- Learn Spanish for Free Learn Spanish vocabulary. Free Spanish vocabulary games and articles.
- Spanish Schools Spanish Immersion Programs
- E-learning Spanish - Free sample class
- Spanish Alphabet Pronunciation of Spanish words and letters in the Spanish alphabet.
- [http://www.learnspanishliveonline.com/ Study Spanish via Audio-Conference - Certified native Spanish speaking teachers. Affordable fees!
- Learn to Speak Spanish Online Free online Spanish lessons.
- More free learning materials are available at Spanish-kit's website at http://www.spanish-kit.net/
- Spanish for men an entertaining approach to learning Spanish, for men only
- Free exercises and a free verb trainer (conjugator) provided by Spanish language schools in Spain and Latin America.
- English to Spanish finance and accounting words and Spanish to English finance and accounting words.
- English Spanish Translator Org Spanish Translators Forum.
- 123TeachMe Free spanish lessons, word of the day, verb conjugations, idioms, and other resources.
- Study Spanish Live Online Online Live Spanish Courses with certified native Spanish speaking instructors. Affordable fees!
- Free resources for language learners - Practice speaking spanish online with audio forums
- Learn Spanish - New online learn Spanish resource, picture dictionary with audio, greetings, numbers, football, grammar and more.