Jump to navigation Jump to search
Important Note[edit | edit source]
This book will remove the system part (which your textbook does cover) and add parts your textbook does not cover (i.e. details on internal and external processes).
Guiding Questions[edit | edit source]
From the curriculum and assessment guide:
- How should we look at the Earth as a system?
- What is the overall structure of the Earth?
- How is rock formed?
- What is the general geomorphology and geology of Hong Kong?
- What are the major landform features in Hong Kong?
- How can people manage the geological resources and geological hazards in Hong Kong?
Table of Contents[edit | edit source]