Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guiding Questions[edit | edit source]
- What is happening to tropical rainforests?
- What would a tropical rainforest look like before large-scale deforestation? Why does it look like that?
- What is the evidence for saying that tropical rainforest is a complex but fragile ecosystem?
- Why are tropical rainforests all over the world disappearing at a faster rate in recent times?
- What is the impact of large-scale deforestation in tropical rainforest regions?
- How will it affect the local and global environments?
- How will it affect the indigenous people?
- How will it affect our lives in Hong Kong?
- How can tropical rainforests be prevented from disappearing?
- Will the protection of tropical rainforests hinder the development of the local economy?
- Can we strike a balance?
- What price has to be paid to protect tropical rainforests, and who should pay?
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the measures
Table of Contents[edit | edit source]