|Category||Side dish recipes|
This recipe is incredibly quick to prepare, rich in flavor, and makes a great side dish. The butter adds flavor but can be excluded for vegan/low-fat diets.
- ½ to 1 T unsalted butter
- 1 to 2 T olive oil
- 1 T chopped garlic or shallots
- 1 head (3-4 cups of leaves) tat soi or any other dark leafy green, base removed (tear into smaller pieces if using a large leaf plant like chard)
- soy sauce
- Rinse greens thoroughly.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a wok or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté until golden.
- Stir in tat soi and cook - stirring constantly - until lightly wilted.
- Remove from heat and cover, allowing the greens to steam in the pan for a minute or two.
- When ready to serve, toss with about 1T of soy sauce.