Cookbook:Tater Tot Casserole
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tater Tot Casserole|
|Time||1 hour 10 minutes|
Tater tot casserole is another easy and tasty casserole.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1–2 pounds (0.45–0.91 kg) ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup
- ½ bag of tater tots (approximately)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Mix in cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup.
- Put mixture in casserole dish and cover the top with one layer of tater tots.
- Bake at 350 °F (177 °C) for 1 hour or until done.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Try adding peas or other vegetables.
- A can of cheddar cheese soup is also a great way to make a meaty, cheesy casserole!
- Shortly before the dish is ready, sprinkle the top with some grated cheddar cheese also.