Cookbook:Stuffed Grilled Chicken Breasts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Grill Seasoning for Chicken, as needed
- Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups poultry stuffing (prepared to a somewhat wet and pipeable state)
- A heat-resistant towel tied into a roll with twine and soaked with oil
- Using a narrow boning knife, make a slit along the side of one of the chicken breasts, almost cutting through all the way through the side. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place stuffing inside a gallon size zip-top bag. Snip a small hole in one of the corners. Squeeze to dispense. Stuff each chicken breast until slit fills up halfway. Brush opening edge with Dijon mustard and press down lightly.
- Coat chicken with mustard and season liberally with Grill Seasoning. Massage seasoning in.
- Quickly swab grill with oil soaked towel. Grill chicken over a preheated charcoal grill, turning often, until area under stuffing reaches 165°F (75°C) and stuffing reaches 165°F (75°C).
- Remove and let rest for 7 minutes. Serve.