Cookbook:Spicy Tomato Soup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Spicy Tomato Soup|
Spicy Tomato Soup
- 4 cups diced tomatoes (canned is fine)
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- In a blender or food processor, working in batches if necessary, puree tomatoes, cream, sugar, pepper, salt, garlic and cayenne.
- Transfer soup to a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until soup thickens, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.