Jump to navigation Jump to search
|660 kcal. per serving|
|Servings||16 slices, 12 servings|
|Time||180 minutes, including rising dough|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 kg high protein flour
- 150 grams low protein flour
- 11 grams yeast
- 30 ml cold water
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. oil
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- For dough, put all the dough ingredients, knead until become the dough.
- Close with aluminium foil and rest until 2 hours in fridge.
- Prepare the toppings, mix briefly and rest for 3 minutes.
- Roll the dough, add the toppings, and bake with temperature 200 degree Celsius at 30 minutes.