Cookbook:Rosemary Balsamic Chicken Wings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 36 chicken wingettes
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Cornmeal as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- Place chicken in a zip-top plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients except for oil and cornmeal and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oil to 350°. Meanwhile, dredge chicken in cornmeal. Fry in batches for 12 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack.
- Rest 5 minutes and serve.