Cookbook:Rice Bubble Cake
|Rice Bubble Cake|
Rice bubble cake is quick and easy to make. Made with crisped rice cereal, the only other ingredients are butter, sugar and honey.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Add the first three ingredients to a large saucepan (large enough to later add the rice cereal) and melt over a medium heat
- Bring the mixture to the boil and allow it to turn over for about 4 minutes or until the mixture starts to turn brown. Stir occasionally
- Remove from the heat and add the rice cereal. Stir well to evenly mix everything together
- Press the mixture into a lined tin (buttered)
- Before it sets too hard, cut into even squares.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The ingredients. Clockwise from the top is butter, honey, sugar and rice cereal.
How the mixture looks at the start of boiling.
How the mixture looks at the end of boiling.
All the ingredients together in the saucepan