Cookbook:Peanut Butter Sandwich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Peanut Butter Sandwich|
This recipe is meant to show you how to make the peanut butter sandwich to end all others.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Toast and butter the bread slices.
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, and butter. Spread over one slice of toasted bread.
- Spread preserves (jam) over the other slice.
- Put both halves of sandwich together.
- Cut in half and serve with milk
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Beware! The peanut butter mixture is sloppy. If the peanut butter is too sloppy, try spreading the honey thin on both slices of bread and omit the extra butter.
- Raisins may be added. They have a honey-like flavor, which will compliment the honey in the sandwich.
- Bananas are traditional side items. They go well with peanut butter.
- These directions can be varied according to preference.
- Try with pickled cucumbers. Sounds odd but don't dismiss until you've tried it.