Cookbook:Peanut Butter Sandwich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Peanut Butter Sandwich|
This recipe is meant to show you how to make the peanut butter sandwich to end all others.
- Two slices of bread.
- Peanut butter.
- More butter
- Preserves (jam).
- Super extra cold milk.
- Toast and butter bread
- Mix peanut butter, honey and butter and spread over one slice of toasted bread.
- Spread preserves (jam) over other side.
- Put halves of sandwich together.
- Cut in half and serve with milk
Variations and Tips
- If the peanut butter is too sloppy, try spreading the honey thin on both slices of bread and omit the extra butter.
- Raisins may be added. They have a honey-like flavor, which will compliment the honey in the sandwich
- Bananas are traditional side items. They go well with peanut butter.
- These directions can be variated by preference.
- Try with pickled cucumbers. Sounds odd but don't dismiss until you've tried it.
- Beware! The peanut butter mixture is sloppy.