Cookbook:Pasta with Hot Dogs
Pasta with Hot Dogs
This dish contains pasta and chopped hot dogs, baked in an oven.
- 200g pasta (can be reduced)
- 300g hot dogs (can be increased)
- 1 leek
- 1 red bell pepper
- 350g maize corn (can be skipped)
- 4 eggs
- 2dl milk
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Boil the pasta according to directions on package.
- Chop down the hot dogs, leek and red pepper.
- Put the (relatively) dry ingredients (pasta, hot dogs, red pepper and maize corn) into a baking form.
- Whip the eggs and milk together and season as needed with salt and pepper
- Pour the mix over the dry ingredients, and bake everything together in a 200-225°C hot oven, for 25-35 minutes.
Note, if fresh pasta is used for this recipe, the amount of pasta must be doubled.