Cookbook:Ove (Nigerian Yam Moi Moi)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ove (Nigerian Yam Moi Moi)|
Ove is a typical Nigerian pudding prepared from yam.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Blend the pepper. Peel, rinse, and grate the yam.
- Remove unwanted substances from fish, rinse, and cook for few minutes.
- Combine the groundnut oil, onion, blended pepper, and boiled fish to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce on top of the grated yam, add salt, and stir.
- Wrap the mixture using wrapping leaves, then boil for few minutes.