Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet with oil, shortening, or butter.
- Combine your choice of fat (butter, apple sauce, butter/vegetable oil mix, OR shortening), brown sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla; beat with mixer on high speed to blend well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; add to shortening mixture and combine until just blended.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10–13 min., or until lightly browned.