Cookbook:No Bake Chocolate Cake
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a simple to make cake and delicious too!
- 1 egg
- 3 sticks (1.5 cups) of margarine
- 2 cups (450g) of fine sugar
- 5 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2.5 packs graham crackers, crumbled (or UK: digestive biscuits, Australia: whole wheat biscuits)
- Crumble the graham crackers / biscuits.
- Melt the margarine.
- Mix the sugar and the egg.
- Add the melted butter to the egg/sugar mixture.
- Add the cocoa and the vanilla extract.
- Add crumbled graham crackers.
- Mix well until all crackers are covered.
- Cover a cake mold with aluminum foil and pour in mixture.
- Leave in refrigerator for 1 hour (preferably longer).