Cookbook:Monterey Jack Chicken Breasts
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Cumin and Monterrey Jack cheese adds a nice Mexican kick to plain chicken. Your kids will love this recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 4 pinches freshly ground cumin
- Brush both sides of chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and 1 pinch of cumin. Place in a large roasting pan and insert a probe thermometer into one of them and place in the center of a 400 degree oven until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and sprinkle with cheese. Place back in oven until cheese is melted. Serve warm.