Cookbook:Maple Glazed Chicken Breasts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Grade B Amber maple syrup (Grade A Dark Amber would be okay too.)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Melted butter
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp lemon pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine maple syrup, sauce, and broth in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced by 1/3. Set aside.
- Combine salt, pepper, and lemon pepper. Brush chicken with melted butter and press seasoning mixture into both sides of each chicken breast.
- Place chicken in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a probe thermometer into one of the pieces and roast at 375F (190C) until internal temperature reaches 165F (74C).
- Brush top of chicken pieces with maple mixture. Remove while your broiler heats up.
- Place chicken under your preheated broiler until top is well browned and slightly charred.
- Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let rest 7 minutes before serving with remaining maple mixture.