Cookbook:Linguine Primavera Mediterranean
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Linguine Primavera Mediterranean|
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly chopped garlic
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, julienned
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 artichoke heart (canned is fine), cut into 8 pieces
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- salt, pepper, and granulated garlic, to taste
- ½ cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ pound linguine, cooked al dente and drained
- crumbled feta cheese (about ¼ cup) and chopped parsley (1 to 2 tablespoons), for garnish
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over high heat.
- Add garlic, and sauté until it just begins to brown (be careful not to burn), about 1 minute.
- Stir in red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and artichoke heart.
- Add white wine, chicken broth, oregano and basil, and bring to a boil.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Add broccoli and cook just until bright green and tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and toss to combine.
- Garnish with crumbled feta cheese and chopped parsley, and serve hot.