Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 500 g (18 oz/1½ lb) minced veal meat
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 125 g (4 oz/¼ cup) breadcrumbs
- 30 g (1 oz/1 Tbsp) grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil for frying
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Using your hands, squeeze all ingredients.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and drizzle on a little olive oil. Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F) in the meantime.
- Use your hands to roll meat into bite sized balls.
- Place the meatballs in the skillet and cook uncovered for 3 minutes, then roll them over and cook another 3 minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes.