Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Cuisine of Italy
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl-best using your hands, squeeze all ingredients.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat, drizzle on a little olive oil and preheat oven to 175°C (350°F) in the meantime.
- Use your hands to roll meat into bite sized balls.
- Place the meatballs in the skillet and cook uncovered for 3 minutes, roll them over and cook another three minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.