From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 500g (18 oz - 1½ lb) minced veal meat
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 125 b (4 oz - ¼ cup) breadcrumbs
- 30 g (1 oz - 1 Tbs) grated grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl-best using your hands, squeeze all ingredients.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat, drizzle on a little olive oil and preheat oven to 175°C (350°F) in the meantime.
- Use your hands to roll meat into bite sized balls.
- Place the meatballs in the skillet and cook uncovered for 3 minutes, roll them over and cook another three minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.