Cookbook:Italian Marinated Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Italian Marinated Chicken|
Marinating Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1¾ cups (420 g) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix broth, tomatoes, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a shallow non-metallic dish. Reserve half of this mixture.
- Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from broth mixture. Discard the marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken for 15 minutes or until done, turning and brushing often with reserved broth mixture.