Cookbook:Honey BBQ Hot Wings
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Like BBQ and like hot wings? This combines both that in one dish!
- 24 chicken wingettes
- Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- Sprinkle wings with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil to 350°F (175C).
- Fry wings in batches 11-12 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack.
- Combine liquid ingredients except for oil.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat until reduced to 10 Tbsp.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Toss wings with sauce; serve warm.