Cookbook:Green Bean Casserole II
||A Wikibookian suggests that this book or chapter be merged into Cookbook:Green bean casserole.
Please discuss whether or not this merge should happen on the discussion page.
|Green Bean Casserole II|
|Time||prep 10 minutes
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2⅔ cups French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans, and 1⅓ cups onions in a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Top with remaining onions.
Makes 12 servings.