Cookbook:Four in One Pizza
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Four in One Pizza|
One pizza, divided into four flavor quadrants.
- Cooking spray
- Corn meal
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Barbecue chicken pizza corner
Pizza Margherita corner
- 1 tablespoon shredded (fresh) Parmesan cheese
- 4 or 5 ¼inch slices Roma (aka plum) tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon thin strips of fresh basil
Hawaiian pizza corner
Pepperoni pizza corner
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 or 10 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle lightly with cornmeal, if desired.
- Unroll pizza dough and press out on cookie sheet into a 12 by 14 inch shape.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake crust 6 or 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese in a cross shape to divide crust in fourths.
- In each corner, spread one of the above toppings (or one of your own!).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of all.
- Bake another 10 to 14 minutes,until cheese is bubbly but not burned.
- Cut each corner into 4 squares.