Jump to navigation Jump to search
These ribs pack a kick from cayenne pepper.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 slab pork spareribs
- 1/4 cup Firecracker Rub
- Several drops liquid smoke
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Season ribs with rub and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 225°F (110C).
- Combine liquid ingredients.
- Place ribs in a large foil pouch, pour in liquid mixture and seal pouch.
- Bake at 225°F (110C) for 5-6 hours.
- Remove ribs from pouches and set aside. Save liquid.
- Reduce liquid by half over high heat then lightly brush some reduction on top of ribs and place under a preheated broiler. Watch carefully and remove when nicely browned.
- Rest 15 minutes; serve.