Cookbook:Dr. Kitchener's Pudding
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dr. Kitchener's Pudding|
|Time||55 - 60 minutes|
A delicious pudding dish.
- 3 eggs
- ¼ pint milk
- 2 ounces moist sugar
- 2 ounces grated nutmeg
- 4 ounces flour
- 8 ounces finely chopped suet
- 3 ounces breadcrumbs
- Beat the eggs, strain them through a sieve, gradually add them to the milk. Stir.
- Mix in the sugar and nutmeg. Stir.
- Add the flour, beating the mixture until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Gradually add suet and bread-crumbs. Mix all thoroughly together, at least half an hour before putting the pudding into a pot.
- Put it into a buttered mould. Cook for 50 minutes at 350°F.