Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 8 slices cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- a couple drops of your favorite hot sauce (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, ham and bacon in the butter until the onion starts to become opaque.
- In a small bowl, whip the eggs lightly. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce if desired.
- Slowly stir the eggs into the mixture in the skillet.
- Lightly brown on one side.
- Turn over and lightly brown other side.