Cookbook:Deep Fried Pretzels
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Deep Fried Pretzels|
This is a good snack to serve as an appetizer. You may use a lot of variations on this recipe.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil
- ¼ tsp Seasoned Salt, Garlic Salt, or Italian Seasoning
- 2+ Handfuls of Pretzels
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Fill a deep saucepan partially full of canola oil. Heat up the oil.
- Cover a paper towel with seasoning (the paper towel will help absorb moisture). Then set paper towel on a plate.
- Use a spatula to drop pretzels into oil. Only leave them in for 2-3 seconds.
- Remove pretzels and lay them out on bed of seasoning to dry. The oil may be used for multiple batches.