Cookbook:Cola de Mono
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
(Redirected from Cookbook:Cola de mono)
|Cola de Mono|
- 1/4 L of Chilean brandy
- 1 nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 coffee spoonfuls
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 cup of water
- 9 cups of milk (approximately 2/4 L)
- 12 sugar spoonfuls
- Mix the nutmeg, the cloves and the cinnamon in a small pot with the water.
- Boil the mix for 10 minutes. Then, take out the ingredients from the water, although it is better to leave them there.
- Throw the water into a pot with a capacity of 3 liters.
- Dissolve the coffee and add some more water and sugar.
- As soon as the sugar gets dissolved, add the rest of the milk and the Chilean brandy.
- Subsequently, bottle the Cola de Mono and put it on your refrigerator.