Cookbook:Coconut Crusted Baked Cod
Coconut Crusted Baked Cod –
- Servings: 5.3
- Serving size: 3 ounces
- Yield: 16 ounces
- 5-3 ounce cod fillets
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped mint
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- In Bowl, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper flakes, ginger, and pepper.
- Marinate fillets for 15 minutes.
- Place fillets on an oiled baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until flaky.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and fresh mint.
Notes, tips, and variations
Almost any type of white fish can be substituted.