Cookbook:Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
Christmas Cookies are traditional biscuits generally used during the holiday season. These Christmas cookies are quick and easy to make and can be easily cut into any shape with cookie cutters. They make a great holiday snacks and are perfect for Christmas celebrations.
|Christmas Cinnamon Cookies|
|Servings||Makes 40 cookies|
|Time||Total 32 minutes (Prep Time: 20 Min. Cook Time 12 Min)|
Allergy Information[edit | edit source]
Anyone with Peanut or Tree Nut Allergies should be careful when consuming these cookies. These ingredients may have be in contact with some of the ingredients used. Also remember it is unsafe to consume raw cookie dough due to the uncooked eggs.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 130 grams (4.5 oz) of almond flour
- 130 grams (4.5 oz) of butter, softened
- 130 grams (4.5 oz) of powdered sugar
- 300 grams (10.5 oz) wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix all the ingredients, in any order.
- Cool dough in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Flatten dough with a rolling pin
- Cut desired shape with a cookie cutter
- Bake for 10 minutes
Note, Tips, and Variations[edit | edit source]
- The biscuits will be soft when removed from the oven. This is normal as they will harden when they cool down. The cookies will be cooked when they appear brown on the inside and the outside.