Cookbook:Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Christmas Cinnamon Cookies|
|Servings||Makes 40 cookies|
|Time||Total 32 minutes (Prep Time: 20 Min. Cook Time 12 Min)|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
Christmas cookies are traditional biscuits generally used during the holiday season. These Christmas cookies are quick and easy to make and can be easily cut into any shape with cookie cutters. They make a great holiday snacks and are perfect for Christmas celebrations.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 130 grams (4.5 oz) almond flour
- 130 grams (4.5 oz) butter, softened
- 130 grams (4.5 oz) powdered sugar
- 300 grams (10.5 oz) wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix all the ingredients together, in any order, to make a dough.
- Cool dough in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Flatten dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut out desired shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
Note, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- The biscuits will be soft when removed from the oven. This is normal as they will harden when they cool down. The cookies will be cooked when they appear brown on the inside and the outside.