Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Balls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chocolate Chip Balls|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
These chocolate chip balls are a baked good similar to chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup (240 ml) granulated white sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (480 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (480 ml) oat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (480 ml / 12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate morsels or chocolate chips
- 4 oz (120 g / ½ bar) grated milk chocolate
- 3 cups (720 ml) chopped nuts (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 375°F (around 200°C).
- Cream butter and both sugars in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, salt, oat flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate morsels, grated chocolate bar, and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown (cooking times may vary). Remove and let stand for about 1 minute before moving cookies to a plate or cooling sheet.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Instead of a cookie sheet, you can also use a pizza stone.