Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chocolate balls are a quick, easy, and delightful snack that will give you your chocolate and peanut butter fix.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup (300 g / 11 oz) peanut butter
- 1 cup (60 g / 2.1 oz) puffed rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup (50 g / 1.8 oz) chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup (125 g / 4.4 oz) icing sugar
- 1 cup (125 g / 4.4 oz) fine coconut
- 1 small bag (50 g / 1.8 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Put all other ingredients into a bowl. Mix.
- Form the mixture into small balls, about half the size of a golf ball.
- If desired, refrigerate or freeze the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Allow the chocolate balls to cool in the freezer or fridge before consumption.