Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Meat (1-2 lbs)
- Diced whole onion
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can corn w/ juice
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa (any heat intensity)
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet taco seasoning
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Brown the meat and onion in saucepan.
- Mix in black beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, rice, water, and taco seasoning.
- Simmer until done.
- Make into burritos, adding cheese, lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream, and/or guacamole to taste.