Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 48 chicken wingettes
- Oil for deep frying
- Poultry Shake, as needed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup Smoky Chipotle Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Chili leaves, optional
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Sprinkle chicken with the Poultry Shake.
- Heat the oil to 350 ˚F (180°C). Add the chicken pieces to the hot oil, and fry for 11 minutes. Drain on a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Add wings and toss to coat and serve.
- Garnish with the chili leaves, if desired.