|Servings||one 16 ounce drink|
|Time||< 30 minutes|
Bubble Tea is a tea beverage with tapioca pearls (balls to the wall) mixed in.
- ½ cup (125 mL) cooked bubble tea (tapioca) pearls: cook pearls according to the instruction on the package
- 1 cup (250 mL) crushed ice
- 1 cup (250 mL) very strong chilled black tea
- 1 cup (250 mL) homogenized milk, or to taste
- honey or granulated sugar, to taste
- Place pearls in a large parfait glass,
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker,
- Shake vigorously until mixture is frothy
- Pour into glass and serve with large-diameter straws.
The ingredients are combined together without shaking it vigorously if it is not desired to be frothy or bubbly.
Approximately 2 servings.
This makes a 16 ounce (473 mL) drink using a US cup size of 237ml, or 473.5ml drink using the metric units. Note however, that the ingredients total up to at least 28 ounces (828 mL) or 875ml using the metric units, so it serves a little less than 2 servings.