Cookbook:Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 thick cut bone-in pork rib chops
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Grill Seasoning for Chops, as needed
- Shake Seasoning on pork chops. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium heat until reduced by 1/3. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill pork chops over high heat 2 minutes, covered. Brush with cider mixture and twist 90° and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and repeat 1 more time.
- Remove and let rest for 7 minutes. Serve with remaining cider mixture.