Cookbook:Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Apple Glazed Pork Chops|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 thick-cut bone-in pork rib chops
- Grill Seasoning for Chops, as needed
- ½ cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Rub seasoning on pork chops. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook until reduced by ⅓. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill pork chops over high heat for 2 minutes, covered. Brush with cider mixture, rotate 90°, and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and repeat 1 more time.
- Remove and let rest for 7 minutes. Serve with remaining cider mixture.