Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 5 g (0.175 oz.) Agar powder
- 100 g (3.5 oz.) Sugar
- 500 g (18.5 oz.) Water
- 75 g (2.625 oz.) Milk
- 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 6 T Fruit cocktail
- 150 ml (.625 cups) Syrup
- Put agar, sugar, and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Take off heat, and drain some of the water.
- When cool, add in milk and almond extract.
- Pour mixture into tin.
- When completely cool, chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes until set.
- Cut almond jelly into cubes.
- Serve with fruit cocktail and syrup in a glass bowl