Category:Subject:University level mathematics books
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
This category contains books which are typically appropriate for a University setting, whether at an undergraduate level or beyond. For books that are intended for an audience that is before the University level please see K-12 mathematics.
The following 54 related categories may be of interest, out of 54 total.
- ► Book:0.999... (14 pages)
- ► Book:Abstract Algebra (80 pages)
- ► Book:Advanced Calculus (3 pages)
- ► Book:Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists (16 pages)
- ► Book:Algebraic Geometry (3 pages)
- ► Book:Algebraic Topology (4 pages)
- ► Book:Analytic Number Theory (9 pages)
- ► Book:Applicable Mathematics (1 cat, 12 pages)
- ► Book:Applied Mathematics (14 pages)
- ► Book:Associative Composition Algebra (6 pages)
- ► Book:Examples and counterexamples in mathematics (4 pages)
- ► Book:Ordinary Differential Equations (64 pages)
- ► Book:Undergraduate Mathematics (28 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:University level mathematics books"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
- Abstract Algebra
- Advanced Calculus
- Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
- Algebraic Geometry
- Algebraic Topology
- An Intuitive Guide to the Concept of Entropy Arising in Various Sectors of Science
- Analytic Number Theory
- Applicable Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics
- Associative Composition Algebra