Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with mechanical engineering: an engineering discipline that involves the application of principles of physics for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It requires a solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and energy. Mechanical engineers use the core principles as well as other knowledge in the field to design and analyze motor vehicles, aircraft, heating and cooling systems, watercraft, manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, robotics, medical devices and more.
The following 18 related categories may be of interest, out of 18 total.
- Subject:Aerospace engineering (7 cats, 6 pages)
- Subject:Automotive engineering (3 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:Comparison of crank based leg mechanism (23 pages)
- Book:Design of Jigs & Fixtures (6 pages)
- Book:Engineering Acoustics (2 cats, 93 pages)
- Book:Engineering Thermodynamics (3 cats, 11 pages)
- Book:Fluid Mechanics (15 pages)
- Book:Force and Machines (1 page)
- Book:Geothermal Heating and Cooling (8 pages)
- Book:Heat Transfer (10 pages)
- Book:Hobbyist CNC Machining (4 pages)
- Book:Klann linkage (1 page)
- Subject:Marine engineering (2 cats, 2 pages)
- Book:Mechanical Vibration (9 pages)
- Book:Mechanisms (12 pages)
- Book:Seed Factories (39 pages)
- Book:Statics (1 cat, 26 pages)
- Book:Strength of Materials (1 cat, 10 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Mechanical engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.