Books in this subject area deal with engineering: the discipline and profession of acquiring and applying technical, scientific, and mathematical knowledge in order to design and implement materials, structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes that safely realize a desired objective.
The following 18 related categories may be of interest, out of 18 total.
- ► Subject:Biomedical engineering (3 cats, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Data Science: An Introduction (1 cat, 24 pages)
- ► Subject:General engineering (10 cats, 10 pages)
- ► Subject:Mechanical engineering (18 cats, 19 pages)
- ► Subject:Nuclear engineering (5 cats, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Plastics Molding & Manufacturing (22 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.