Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
Books in this subject area deal with engineering: the discipline and profession of acquiring and applying technical, scientific, and mathematical knowledge in order to design and implement materials, structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes that safely realize a desired objective.
The following 18 related categories may be of interest, out of 18 total.
- ► Subject:Biomedical engineering (5 cats, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Data Science: An Introduction (1 cat, 24 pages)
- ► Subject:General engineering (10 cats, 10 pages)
- ► Subject:Mechanical engineering (19 cats, 19 pages)
- ► Subject:Nuclear engineering (5 cats, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Plastics Molding & Manufacturing (22 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|