Books in this subject area deal with mathematical analysis: the branch of mathematics most explicitly concerned with the notion of a limit, whether the limit of a sequence or the limit of a function. It also includes the theories of differentiation, integration and measure, infinite series, and analytic functions. These theories are often studied in the context of real numbers, complex numbers, and real and complex functions.
The following 16 related categories may be of interest, out of 16 total.
- ► Book:0.999... (14 pages)
- ► Book:Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists (16 pages)
- ► Analytic Number Theory (9 pages)
- ► Book:Linear Algebra with Differential Equations (1 page)
- ► Book:Measure Theory (2 pages)
- ► Book:Numerical Methods (1 page)
- ► Book:Ordinary Differential Equations (1 page)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.