Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
Books in this subject area deal with computer engineering: a discipline that combines both electrical engineering and computer science. Computer engineers are involved in many aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work, but also how they integrate into the larger picture.
The following 23 related categories may be of interest, out of 23 total.
- ► Book:Floating Point (2 cats, 16 pages)
- ► Book:Introductory PLC Programming (2 pages)
- ► Book:Microprocessor Design (1 cat, 59 pages)
- ► Book:Operating System Design (1 cat, 71 pages)
- ► Book:Programmable Logic (2 cats, 45 pages)
- ► Subject:Robotics (9 cats, 9 pages)
- ► Book:VHDL for FPGA Design (1 cat, 18 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Computer engineering"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|