Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal specifically with statistics, the branch of applied mathematics that collects, and analyzes, and interprets data.
The following 9 related categories may be of interest, out of 9 total.
- Book:An Introduction to Econometrics (3 pages)
- Book:Biostatistics with R (22 pages)
- Book:Mathematical Statistics (7 pages)
- Book:Social Statistics (17 pages)
- Book:Statistical Analysis: an Introduction using R (1 cat, 39 pages)
- Book:Statistics (2 cats, 93 pages)
- Book:Statistics Ground Zero (10 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Statistics"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.