Category:Shelf:Python programming language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with the Python programming language: a general-purpose high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming paradigms (primarily object oriented, imperative, and functional) and features a fully dynamic type system and automatic memory management. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability and its use of indentation as block delimiters is unusual among popular programming languages.
The following 20 related categories may be of interest, out of 20 total.
- ► Book:A Beginner's Python Tutorial (13 pages)
- ► Book:Blender 3D: Blending Into Python (10 pages)
- ► Book:Choose Your Own Pyventure (10 pages)
- ► Book:Getting Started With Kivy Tutorial (3 pages)
- ► Book:Introduction to Python Programming (12 pages)
- ► Book:Learning Python 3 with the Linkbot (27 pages)
- ► Book:Mathematics with Python and Ruby (11 pages)
- ► Book:PyGTK For GUI Programming (8 pages)
- ► Book:PyKDE Programming (6 pages)
- ► Book:Python and Math (1 page)
- ► Book:Python Beginner to Expert (5 pages)
- ► Book:Python book of magic (7 pages)
- ► Book:Python Imaging Library (7 pages)
- ► Book:Python Programming (3 cats, 97 pages)
- ► Book:PyTorch (1 page)
- ► Book:Think Python (1 cat, 25 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Python programming language"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.