Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with topics on still photography: the process, activity, and art of creating still pictures by recording reflected light on a sensitive medium such as film or an optical sensor. For motion photography, see film and animation. For software that manipulates photos, see multimedia software.
The following 5 related categories may be of interest, out of 5 total.
- Book:Digital Photography (7 pages)
- Book:Guide to Photographic Gear (9 pages)
- Book:Modern Photography (30 pages)
- Book:OC Photography Program (10 pages)
- Book:Photography Equipment (12 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Photography"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.